The article briefly describes the creative experience of the famous sculptor, teacher, chairman of the Lviv Regional Organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine, prof. rector of the Lviv National Academy of Arts EP Mysk, his creative and teaching and methodological recommendations to young teachers on the development of artistic creativity, in particular sculpture, especially problems of composition. The work deals with the nature of the artist's creative work, sculptural portraits, in which he showed considerable artistic and psychological instability, the ability to create a life-giving image of the portrayed. EP Misko is shown by a comprehensively erudite personality who has contributed to the development of art, young talents, as well as the refinement of the specifics of educational and methodological directions in the elevation of art schools in Ukraine.
1. Yzerhyna,.A. (Ed.). (1962). Ingres ob yskusstve. [Ingres about art]. Moskow: Yzd. Akad. khudozhestv SSSR [In Russian].
2. Krystopchuk, M. (1996) Roman Selskyi (1903–1999). Visnyk Lvivskoi akademii mystetstv – Bulletin of Lviv National Academy of Arts,. 7, 62–67. [In Ukrainian].
3. Lupii, S. (2002) Z pleiady nezabutnikh: Emanuil Mysko. [From the galaxy unforgettable: Emanuil Mysko] Karby. Dodatok do zhurnalu «Obrazotvorche mystetstvo» – Carby. Supplement to the Journal of Fine Arts, 1,. 72–73. [In Ukrainian]
4. Matveeva, A. (1962). Roden. Moskow: Yskusstvo [In Russian].
5. Mysko, E., & Badiak, V. (1996). Dorohamy rehresu ta nastupu [Roads of regression and offensive]. Visnyk Lvivskoi akademii mystetstv – Bulletin of Lviv National Academy of Arts, 7, 3–9 [In Ukrainian].
6. Ovsiannykova, E. (1998). Svobodnyie yly hosudarstvennyie? [Free or public?]. Dekoratyvnoe yskusstvo SSSR – Decorative art of the USSR, 10, 23–27. [In Russian].
7. Sarabianov, D. (1974). Babichev – teoretyk, khudozhnyk, pedahoh.[Babichev – theorist, artist, teacher]. Moskow: Sovetskyi khudozhnyk [In Russian].
8. Shorokhov, E. (1986). Kompozytsyia: uchebnyk dlia stud. khudozh. hrafych. fak.pedah. ynstytutov [Composition: a textbook for students. artist graphic fac.edag. institutes.]. Moskow: Prosveshchenye [In Russian]
9. Falk, R. (1974). Razmyshlenyia o zhyvopysy [Reflections on painting]. Tvochestvo – Art, 8, 16–18. [In Russian]