The Bulletin of the National Academy of Arts of Lviv publishes original completed articles and scientific reports on thematic areas:
- fine arts;
- decorative and applied arts;
- restoration of artworks;
- art studies;
- art management;
- cultural studies.
The editorial board pays special attention to the originality of the submitted texts to prevent the facts of plagiarism.
The authors of the manuscripts must make sure that the submitted manuscript is original research and has not been published elsewhere in any language before.
The complete package of documents submitted to the Editorial Board includes:
1. Text of the article in electronic form (download requirements pdf)
2. Scientific review (according to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine №1111 of 17.10.2012 item 2.11 and 3.1.). For the postgraduate student and the candidate of science degree - a review from candidate or doctor of sciences. The review should be certified by the HR department`s seal. Article with signature of the reviewer is kept in the edition of 2 years.
3. Questionnaire of the author (s) (download pdf)
4. Application form- information about the author and co-authors, subject of the article, number of pages, illustrations. (download pdf)