The article considers the creative path of the younger generation of painters of the Zaporizhzhya organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Thay are Vladyslav Barannyk, Vira Ustianska, Nataliia Derevianko. The sources of their creative method, the latest trends in their painting technique are analyzed, their contribution to the artistic life of Zaporizhzhya is considered.
A study of the creativity of young artists Zaporizhzhya organization of the National Union of Artists shows that although they follow different creative paths, creating their own figurative language, they are united by their ardent interest in living nature, in revealing its internal philosophical content in external forms, high professional skill, constant creative activity.
Vladyslav Barannyk is an artist-researcher. He is interested in life in all its manifestations and in knowing himself through the process of its reflection, and his work is characterized by an impressionistic image of nature in its diversity, an expressive creative manner.
Vira Ustianska can be called an experimental artist, since she is inherent in the constant search for new images, art means and techniques. The artist’s creative method is based on realism. It is painting from life, a true reflection of life, the plastic and coloristic richness of the work.
The synthesis of decorative and realistic painting, the creation of complex, refined color, the appeal to sacred, folklore and mythological motifs, philosophical depth are characteristic of the work of Nataliia Derevianko
1. Vaysberg, V. (2011). Alhimiya holsta [Canvas alchemy ]. Art Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://artukraine.com.ua/a/alhimiya-holsta/#.XOm3aNQS9ix. [In Ukrainian]
2. Vladimirova, V. (2017). Personalnaya vyistavka «Barvy zhyttia» zaporozhskogo khudozhnika Vladislava Barannika [Personal exhibition of Zaporizhzhya artist Vladislav Barannik]. Press centr “News journal”. Retrieved from: https://press-center.news/personalnaja-vystavka-barvi-zhittja/ [In Ukrainian]
3. Depo.Sumy (2016). Voseny pryrodna krasa Trostiantsia zbyraie khudozhnykiv z usiiei Ukrainy [The natural beauty of Trostianets collects artists from all over Ukraine in the fall]. Retrieved from: https://sumy.depo.ua/rus/sumy/voseni-prirodna-krasa-trostyantsya-zbirae-.... [In Ukrainian]
4. 05447com.ua (2017). «Barvy Malevycha». Yuvileinyi 15-y plener startuvav v Konotopi [«Colors of Malevich». Anniversary 15-year plein air started in Konotop]. Retrieved from: https://www.05447.com.ua/news/1802844/barvi-malevica-uvilejnij-15-j-plen... [In Ukrainian]
5. Davidenkova, I. (2018). V hudozhestvennom salone prohodit vyistavka «Vremena goda» [Art exhibition «Seasons» is held in the art salon]. «Industrialka». Retrieved from: http://iz.com.ua/zaporoje/zaporozhskaya-hudozhnitsa-pokazala-svoi-dyisha.... [In Ukrainian]
6. Zolotukhina, N. A. (2005). Krymskie peyzazhi F.Zakharova [Crimean landscapes of F. Zakharov]. Visnyk Kharkivskoi derzhavnoi akademii dyzainu i mystetstv, no.8, pp. 35–41. [In Ukrainian]
7. Kliuchkovska, I. (2011). Roman Vasylyk. Shliakh do ikony: [Way to the icon of Roman Vasylyk]. Day.Kyiv.ua. Retrieved from: https://day.kyiv.ua/uk/article/cuspilstvo/roman-vasilik. [In Ukrainian]
8. Svitselska, D. (2014). Molodi khudozhnyky prezentuvaly zaporizhtsiam «Novu heneratsiiu» [Young artists presented the «New Generation» to residents of Zaporizhzhya]. Independent youth portal «Porohy». Retrieved from: http://porogy.zp.ua/2014/08/c34b456733ae2056218a8663ff425e07-2/ [In Ukrainian]
9. Sereda, V. (2017). Syla koloru dlia harnoho nastroiu [Color power for a good feeling]. Zaporizka Pravda, vol. November 9th, p. 18. [In Ukrainian]
10. Skliarenko, H. (2018). Ukrainski khudozhnyky: z vidlyhy do Nezalezhnosti [Ukrainian artists from the thaw to Independence]. In-t mystetstvoznavstva, folklorystyky ta etnolohii im. M. Rylskoho NANU ta in. [Institute of Art History, Folklore Studies and Ethnology named after Maxim Rylsky of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and others]. Kyiv: ArtHuss. [In Ukrainian]
11. Ustianska, V. (2018). Zhyvopys: khudozhnii albom [Art album for painting]. Zaporizhzhia: PRYVOZ PRINT. [In Ukrainian]
12. Yuryk, P. (2018). U poloni kvitiv [The charm of flowers]. «Zaporizka Pravda». Retrieved from: http://zp-pravda.info/2018/03/16/u-poloni-kvitiv/